God is still God and in the end, Jesus always gets the last word. So don’t panic. Be kind, loving and gracious to all. You can afford to be gracious if you worship Jesus the King. But also be an informed and active faithful witness of God’s Word and wisdom in the world.
We’ve gone way off the rails as a nation, in a way that is quite rebellious against God. Here’s a little bit of what I mean:
- Yesterday was Anti “don’t be against anything sexual no matter how disturbing you phobic bigot” Day.
- The President issued an imperial edict declaring any boy can go in the girl’s restroom or locker room if he just says, “I feel like a girl,” (that really is the only requirement). If you refuse this edict the President has threatened to take billions of dollars from your state. Because he’s the king – no need for a legislature to create laws!
- Target has said anyone can use any restroom they want if they “feel” like the corresponding gender on the door of the restroom. But oddly if I “feel” like a checker I can’t dig around in the money drawer (I’m being repressed! I’m being repressed!).
I’ve read a lot of nonsense about the whole issue, so to clear things up, here five things critical things you need to know:
1. God is crystal clear on gender. He says in Genesis 5:2, “He created them male and female,” and just in case you only believe the red letters in your Bible, His Son (Jesus) quotes Him in Matthew 19:4. What is happening now by the President and Target and others is a rebellion against God’s common sense, easy-to-understand plan and His distinction between the sexes. It’s what happens when man has no fear of God and sets himself above God.
2. You can’t change gender. No matter what you amputate (could that sound more absurd?), or how much plastic you pump into someone, or how many hormones you inject, a man is still a man and woman still a woman at the cellular level. It does nothing to change the DNA in every single one of the 37.2 TRILLION cells in a person’s body. AND you’re no longer certified organic (but still non-GMO verified)!
Which means all you get is a more feminized man or more masculine woman. But still a man, still a woman.
In fact, John Hopkins QUIT doing “sex changes” (in quotes because it’s not what is says it is) in 1979 because the result was not, “changed, healed, and made whole!” but rather, same emotional issues as before (click here to read more). And – side note – we’re talking about a condition that affects approximately .3% of the population.
3. Being “transgender” is an emotional disorder that needs compassion, treatment and healing. That it’s an emotional disorder is the opinion of Dr. Paul R. McHugh, Psychiatrist-in-Chief when John Hopkins quit doing sex change surgery in 1979 because it didn’t help the patients.
It is truly twisted to say, “I agree Mister Smith. You feel like a woman, so you are a woman!!! Use the woman’s bathroom!!!” Pure lunacy. It’s as bad as:
- Telling the man who thinks he’s George Washington, “You really are the first President of the United States so you should move into the White House right now!”
- Telling an anorexic, “YES!! You are morbidly obese at 85 pounds. You’re fat!! VERY fat! You should continue to starve yourself. “
- Telling an alcoholic, “I agree with you. You don’t have a problem! It IS everyone else’s fault, and you should KEEP drinking Mad Dog 2020. And it comes in delicious fruit flavors so it’s got to be good for you!”
You would never tell those people those things because you realize the individual’s feelings contradict reality. It wouldn’t be compassionate to agree with them, it would be (certainly in the last two examples) downright wicked and destructive to agree with them. And to say that being transgender is normal and should be embraced is equally wicked and destructive.
In fact, the aforementioned Dr. McHugh said given that close to 80% of those kids (gender confused) will “abandon their confusion and grow naturally into adult life if untreated ….”, he considers treating a child as the opposite of their natural gender with hormone therapy, etc. to be “close to child abuse.”
4. Privacy matters. The President’s edict steals the privacy of men and women, and even little children to go into a locker room or bathroom and not be exposed to the opposite sex.
We put urinals and toilets and showers in separate “rooms” from the rest of Target or the high school or kindergarten because normal people want PRIVACY from the opposite sex for changing and bathroom business. If it truly doesn’t matter, why have “rooms” at all? Just have a dressing “area” and a toilet “area” and a urinal “area” and a showering “area.”
We don’t do that because people have a normal expectation of privacy from the opposite sex when the clothes come off no matter how an opposite sex individual may “feel” about their gender on that day.
I thought privacy was so sacred that it even enshrined abortion? You mean privacy applies to abortion but not the shower?
5. This issue is not at all about compassion, but about the sexual left and the President of the United States exploiting people with mental illness for political gain. I’m not sure what all the reasons are, but I do know at least one reason is to tear down all sexual guardrails in society to demolish our nation’s respect for God.
When leaders reject God, the people suffer. When a society plows through the guardrails in the area of sexual relations, it destroys families, damages children, and will eventually bring chaos to a nation (we’re already there in many ways).
Under the umbrella of legitimacy given by the President’s and industry’s words, people will continue mutilating their bodies in hopes that surgery will heal them, parents will continue hormone therapy and cross-dressing their young children in hopes that it will help them, all the while encouraging an emotional disorder when real hope is available.
The real hope? Jesus said, “The truth will set you free.” While the treatment differs from gender confusion to anorexia to any other disorder, the ultimate hope is found in the truth that God created men and women to love them, and have a relationship with them. And ultimate hope and healing always comes through Jesus Christ.
Our job? To love, be compassionate, be kind, pray for our leaders and country, tell the truth, and encourage all people to healing in Jesus Christ.
Click HERE! 8 Life Changing Reasons to Subscribe!! (just click that little “follow” button on the main page).